Family Blackout Kit
All items are packed securely in our Large Camo Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency Lantern
- (2) Hand Rechargeable Flashlights (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
- (2) Emergency Candles
- (2) Emergency Bright Sticks
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (4) Body Warmers
- (4) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.